To our patients at Deer Park Dental:
There have been many changes over the last few months, and though challenging, it is rewarding to be able to help our patients have better oral health. We have been screening dental emergencies since closing on 3-16-2020, but we are now looking forward to re-opening our office on June 1st 2020.
Though many things have changed, one thing that remains the same is our commitment to your care and safety.
Our staff will begin calling to schedule treatment that was started and needs completing. We will also be scheduling previously scheduled treatment. We will continue to accommodate dental emergencies. We appreciate your patience, as scheduling will be a little different for a while. Any non-emergency appointments will be scheduled at the first available opening.
We would like to share some new protocols that will be implemented at our office in response to the COVID-19 pandemic:
- You will be sent a screening questionnaire via text or email prior to your appointment and a health history update if required. We ask you to fill this out ahead of your appointment. You will also be asked these same questions as you arrive to the office.
- We will also email you a Consent for Treatment form. Please read, complete,sign and bring it with you to your appointment. *If you are not able to print it ahead of time, you may sign it when you come in.
- Please call our office from your vehicle when you arrive. We will inform you when we are ready for you to come into the office. Once you enter our office, we will check your temperature.
- All patients will be required to hand sanitize and wear a mask. *If you do not have a a mask, we will provide one for you.
- PLEASE DO NOT BRING EXTRA FAMILY MEMBERS/GUESTS WITH YOU unless the patient is a minor or in need of extra care. Only patients will be allowed in the operatory.
- Our reception room area is reconfigured to assure social distancing.
- All team members will wear a mask and N95’s will be used during treatment.
- Surfaces will continue to be disinfected in between patients.
- We have allotted longer time slots for all patient interactions and procedures to allow for social distancing and enhanced infection control.
- We ask all patients to check out with the front desk prior to leaving your appointment with Stephanie, Peri, Joyce or Grace.
- We are scheduled to have a REME HALO Air purifier installed and HEPA filters in each room.
- We will continue to monitor and follow the latest infection control recommendations from the CDA, OSHA, CDC, CDHP, OSAP and our Governor Newsom.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you or anyone in your household has been sick or has been exposed to anyone with Covid-19 symptoms within the last 2 weeks.
We apologize for the inconvenience and are only concerned with your safety. We look forward to being able to continue serving our patients and appreciate the trust and support you have given us.
Please feel free to reach out to us with any questions or concerns, about the steps we have taken to keep you safe during this unprecedented time.
Dr’s Janice Scott, Christoper von Tersch and Michael Moreno