It is unfortunate but true that, even in the 21st century, more than half the adult population still suffers from periodontal (gum) disease. In fact, even with the technological and medical advances that have been made over recent years, there are still many people whose overall dental health needs improvement. This is where practitioners from Deer Park Dental can help to provide the necessary corrective measures that many people need. We provide the following:
- Specialized care for our patients with periodontal disease
- A family friendly atmosphere in which you can discuss any dental issues you may have
- We cater to the dental needs of all family members, whatever their age
- Periodontal disease does not have to lead to gum and bone damage or tooth loss
What is Periodontal Disease?
Periodontal disease refers to the problems surrounding the gums after they have become infected and inflamed, due to the presence of bacteria around and below the gum line. We encourage people not to leave this matter untreated, as over time, the bacteria can cause gums to recede from the teeth. This can lead to bone damage, severe discomfort and even tooth loss.
- Our trained and certified dentists are experienced in handling periodontal issues
- We can help you prevent periodontal disease in the first place through regular checkups
- Our caring and compassionate staff can help you with all of your dental conditions
Assessing for Periodontal Disease
It is important to be able to recognize the early signs and symptoms of periodontal disease and because of this. We offer extensive educational and counseling services so that our patients are aware of the dangers, the preventative measures to take and treatment options available. You can schedule an appointment with us to have your dental condition assessed for periodontal disease or any other conditions, whether you are an existing patient or a newcomer.
Our dental team at Deer Park Dental is ready to serve you and to help bring out your best smile.
- Assessment with the aid of a digital x-ray is carried-out to get a detailed dental image
- Periodontal probing takes place to assess the presence of gum pockets
- X-rays are used to assess the condition of the gum and bone before planning treatment
Choose us to cure your Periodontal Disease
Our medical team is dedicated to solving your dental issues and is committed to the wellbeing of all of our patients. Our dental experts will be there to help you through the decision-making process and through each procedure you experience. We understand the need for a caring, professional team to inform and provide patients with the support they need.
- We are very thorough in our treatment and will guide you through each process
- Our medical team is sympathetic and concerned about your dental and medical well-being
- We provide comfortable, relaxing surroundings for our patients
- Contact us today and give us the chance to serve you